Sunday, November 11, 2007

peppermint tea(s)


I’m switching from coffee to tea,
Just like linda did
Hey, how’s Prendjak Tea from me, is it good?

Now I’m into peppermint tea,
Here are ones I had tried,
Among these,
I like Dilmah best
(but, it cost twice than the others…)
smell nice, taste good.

Btw, You can make your own peppermint tea,
Simply gathered some mint leaves
(cost Rp 1.900,- in Alfa Supermarket)
pour boiled water,
leave it for a minute or two
add sugar to taste!

If you have fridgesmart from Tupperware
You can keep Leftover peppermint leaves,
Keep the leaves fresh for up to one week
(I am not tupperware dealer in case you’re wondering) ^_^

See Sari Songket Tea at the very back?
It is lycee and rose flavor,
a great refreshment, I drink those almost everyday during ramdahan for Buka Puasa.
(if I’m not mistaken it is Rp 25,000,- for 25 sachets, well…uhm… I got those for free from my boss!)

No comments: