Saturday, April 14, 2007

calling gita

I received text message in my Mobile Phone


INDOSAT

12 – Aprl – 07 14:59

Make longer IDD call at local rate to 15 countries. Price only Rp 85/6 second until July 31,07.

Press 01016+country code+ Area Code +Telephone Number.


So, I called my college mate, Gita who lives in Singapore.

010166598XXXXXX


first attempt : she didn’t pick it up

second attempt : no response from host


I write her a message:

“it was me, trying an Indosat low fare promo”


"sorry, I thought the call from insurance agents"


then I gave another try

she pick it up

mind about our unnecessary-one-minute-and-half- conversation, but her voice was clear, as if she’s 100 meters away from me.


PS: I’m not an Indosat PR slash marketing, slash stuff like that.

Ye’ know, the promo sometimes wasn’t good as it was advertised.

No comments: