Saturday, August 02, 2008

the comfort zone

one of my close friend sent me a text message last night when I was on the way from Puncak, and it surprised me, my friend had choose a different kind of life, a very big decision. Realizing this blog meant for public , I won't explain about the decision (our network probably read this blog as well), in short my friend get sick and tired about what happened with our network.

and another friend of mine had also made a big decision,she will quit and will act as a-stay-at-home-mommy and giving up a "senior manager" tittle after her name, and yet, she's only 28!

recently, another friend of mine had motivated us , out from the comfort zone, the zone that often fool us, the zone that made us forget there's a beautiful world out there.
Why I was such a chicken, that I'd chose option #1. I could be a wiser me, who knows? If I don't get a damn job anyway, at least I still sit comfortly with my precious. I ain't stupid after all, sure I can find a beautiful life in my own way.

Like Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda movie said: if you don't try,we'll never know and there are no accident. (I had the movie in my IPOD,so kind of watching it for many times)

Bismillah...

No comments: